I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
Asphalt is a good waterproofing system for a roof. Asphalt is often referred to as ‘The King Of Waterproofing’ due to its excellent properties. Mastic asphalt also has a long track record spanning many decades as a premium roofing system.
1. Asphalt Is Carbon Zero Rated.
2. Asphalt has a long track record as a waterproofing membrane and an asphalt roof can last more than 50 years.
3. Asphalt Is Environmentally Friendly And Recyclable.
4. Asphalt Is Easy To Maintain And Repair.
5. Asphalt Has Excellent Fire Performance.
6. Asphalt Requires Highly Skilled Labour Meaning You Have A Much Lower Probability Of Bad Workmanship
7. Asphalt Provides A Seamless Decorative Finish.
Below are some of the best resources on asphalt roofing:
If you require any more information about whether asphalt would be good for your roof, please get in touch with us or call 01277 375 511. A friendly member of our asphalt team will be happy to help you.