Liquid Waterproofing in
- South East
- South East
Superior performance liquid waterproofing system
Liquid Waterproofing Systems
Our one-component liquid waterproofing system offers significant advantages over conventional PU and PMMA systems. It is fully reinforced with a polyester membrane and cures quickly. It can also be applied under practically any conditions, even on cold days and on most surfaces. Our liquid waterproofing system is ideal for small scale or large commercial projects, whether they are new or refurbishments.
Our innovative liquid waterproofing system is based on alpha-hybrid, silane terminated polyether technology. Not only does it exceed most performance criteria of other liquid systems including polyurethane and PMMA, it also eliminates many of the disadvantages associated with these products. It is slate grey in colour but custom colours are available upon asking.
Our liquid waterproofing system complies with the European Technical Approval Guidelines for liquid applied roof waterproofing kits (ETAG 005) for all listed use categories. It holds BBA Certification number 14/5140. It is classified as a non-hazardous substance according to EU Directive 1999/45/EC. FM Certification pending.
Our most commonly applied liquid waterproofing system is guaranteed for 25 years, but we do have alternative options for waterproofing systems that are guaranteed for 10 years and above.
Typical applications of liquid waterproofing
- New build, repair or refurbishment projects
- Flat roofs, balconies, terraces, walkways
- Complex detailing, upstands, penetrations, and terminations
- Recoating failed single ply roofs
- Fountains and water features
- Warm roofs, cold roofs, and inverted warm roofs
- Green roofs, brown roofs, and living walls
- Internal plant rooms and wet rooms
- Heritage properties and lead replacement
- Gutters, valley gutters, and drainage channels
- Asbestos or fibre cement
- Profiled metal roofs
- Wind turbine posts
- Cost effective wet-on-wet system
- Water repellent on application
- Non-hazardous – low odour, no solvents
- Ready to use, single liquid component
- Can be applied all year round above 0°C
- No wastage – product can be stored and reused
- Cold applied – no heat or flame
- Fully reinforced with polyester fabric
- Ideal for complex detailing
- Excellent elasticity and tensile strength