I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
A drone roof survey refers to the use of an unmanned aerial vehicle (most often called a drone). These drones are equipped with specialised cameras and sensors. This allows for the inspection and assessment of the the condition of rooftops and building structures. Drone surveys are conducted for various purposes. This includes; property maintenance, construction, insurance claims and real estate assessments. The abilty to extract high-resolution images and data from a variety of angles and heights makes drones ideal mechanisms to assess roofs. They allow for examinations which are efficient and cost-effective. This enables the identification of potential issues such as damage, leaks, or structural concerns, while also providing valuable insights for maintenance planning.
At RJ Evans we can provide drone roof surveys. This often saves considerable time and makes the roof surveying process significantly safer. Our surveys cover all of London and the South of England, and are carried out by one of our expert surveyors.
• Time and Cost Effective. The survey can be carried out far faster as no set up costs such as ladders and scaffolding needs to be set up. Also, less manpower is required to carry out the survey. All this leads to a reduced cost.
• Minimal Disruption. With a drone survey, no areas of the property being surveyed need to be closed. This saves the disruption of clearing areas and in commercial properties the cost of any lost productivity
• Less Health and Safety Risk. Roof surveys do carry an element of risk. This is especially true in high buildings and difficult to reach areas. The use off a drone roof survey eliminates any risk to human life.
• Complete Footage for your appraisal. With a drone roof survey the whole process is recorded on film. So, you can see for yourself the defective areas of the roof rather than having to place your trust in the surveyor conduction the roof survey. This means you can analyse the footage yourself, take in the evidence and come to your own decision as to what the appropriate course of action is.
• Experienced Roofing Surveyors.
• Excellent Customer Support throughout project.
• Rated 5 out of 5 from our previous customers.
If you would like a quotation or any information on Drone Roof Surveys please get in touch with us or call us now on 01277 375 511.