I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.
We provide an asbestos encapsulation service. If you would like a quotation or any information on asbestos encapsulation please get in touch with us or call us now on 01277 375 511.
1) Clean off the asbestos roof surface making sure no water runs of into the drainage system. Carefully following asbestos regulations.
2) Spray bond the roof surface to seal the asbestos.
3) Then prime the roof surface witha pu primer.
4) Apply a PU liquid coating to completely encapsulate the asbestos roof.
We have the perfect liquid roofing systems to use to provide repairs or the encapsulation of old asbestos roofs. Replacing an asbestos roof is expensive, potentially dangerous and inconvenient for your business. For minimal disruption and long-term peace of mind, using a roof coating to encapsulate asbestos roofing is an ideal solution. Refurbishing an asbestos roof can:
• Stop water ingress.
• Fix broken panels.
• Reduce vegetation growth (a maintenance plan is required longer term).
• Create A protective layer which stops the release of asbestos fibres.
• Avoid The Disruption Of Asbestos Removal.
• Offer a warranty of up to 25 years.
• Make your roof appear brand new again.
If you would like a quotation or any information about asbestos encapsulation, please get in touch with us or call us now on 01277 375 511. One of our friendly team will be happy to help.