London Flat Roof Survey – Common Faults that are due to lack of MaintenanceShane
Simple Roof Maintenance
These roof maintenance tasks can dramatically increase the life of your roof, we would recommend that these are undertaken seasonally:-
- Debris can slowly cause membrane damage. Leaves, branches, cigarette butts and other debris can lead to punctures in a roofing membrane.
- Parapets and metal work check for signs of deterioration and potential water damage.
- Plant equipment installed is maintained in proper working condition and intrusion piping water sealed.
- Current roof coatings help protect the roof against the elements and UV damage.
- Traffic on the roof top give only essential personnel access to the roof to help avoid potential damage and debris left behind from works.
- Endoscopic Cameras
- Leak Investigations
- Flood Testing
- Rainwater System Outlet Tests
- Dye Testing
- Thermal Imaging
Food For Thought………….
Anyone who drives a car understands that you should have it serviced regularly.
An annual oil change, water refill, change of wiper blades and check of the tyre pressure will ensure safety & reliability.
Why not get your roof serviced today or call us and we’ll arrange a visit by one of our surveyors.